Commercial Building Inspections
Alban inspectors have experience working with property managers, building owners, facility managers, leasing agents, and tenants. You can rely on Alban to provide the property condition information you need for optimal decision-making. Our commercial Inspections range from surveys of property conditions tailored our client’s specific needs and environmental testing for radon, mold, and lead-based paint.
Common types of commercial inspections include the following:
- Pre-purchase for buyers
- Pre- and post-lease inspections for both landlords and tenants
- Draw inspections on new construction
- Problem-solving consultations for water intrusion, radon, carbon monoxide and roof conditions
- Serving as a property consultant regarding building conditions
Types of commercial buildings inspected include the following:
- Apartment buildings
- Office buildings
- Small Strip malls
- Churches and Synagogues
- Medical and Professional
- Other commercial building, such as bed-and-breakfast inns
Alban understands the importance of timely scheduling, efficient turnaround and effective communication with property owners, brokers and managers. We will work with you to schedule an inspection promptly to meet your needs and deadlines.
Few properties are in perfect condition. Like used cars, older properties require maintenance and repair over time. An inspection can inform you about areas of concern, improve your negotiating position and provide you with an assessment of the property’s current condition for future reference.