ALBAN HOME INSPECTION SERVICE & THE ASHI EXPERIENCE – “WE SPEAK HOUSE”
Alban Home Inspection Service proudly adheres to the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). ASHI is the largest, most respected national home inspection organization. ASHI has developed a public awareness campaign to make homebuyers and Realtors aware that ASHI inspectors are committing to combining the highest quality technical expertise with an emphasis on service to our clients. Thus, “The ASHI Experience”.
The ASHI Experience offers personalized, exceptional service and expert knowledge, enabling smart decisions and peace of mind in our client’s home buying experience. Superior technical knowledge combined with superior customer service defines The ASHI Experience.
What You Can expect From An Alban Home Inspection
- Service to clients is our number one priority.
- Pre-inspection contact, if possible.
- Educational home inspection experience.
- Detailed, technically competent home inspections.
- Post inspection availability by your inspector.
- Summary sheet to help identify deficiencies.
- Digital cameras to help record conditions.
- Educational web site at www.albaninspect.com.
- Gift certificate referral program (ask your inspector).
The Inspection Process
Alban will conduct a thorough inspection of your home from foundation to roof, inside and out, to identify existing or potential problems that could affect your long term investment. In addition to conducting a visual examination of your home, Alban inspects the following components:
- Foundation, basement & structural elements
- Roof & attic
- Gutters, chimneys & siding
- Windows & doors
- Ceiling, walls & floors
- Heating system
- Central air conditioning
- Ventilation features
- Plumbing system, including water heater
- Electrical system
- Visible insulation
- Kitchen cabinets, tops, appliances & vents
- Outbuildings & garages
- Grading, grounds & landscape materials
In addition, Alban tests for proper operating temperatures where appropriate, including excess moisture in lumber, drywall, masonry, and concrete.
Alban encourages you to accompany the inspector so you will better understand your home. At the conclusion of the inspection, we will provide you with an in-depth written report that includes:
- Your home’s strengths
- Areas of concern
- Maintenance tips