Testimonials from a recent survey of Alban’s customers:
- Great experience, very informative. Thank you!
- It was such a pleasure to work with Ronald. He answered all my questions and was very informative. I would highly recommend this company to anyone I know. Thank you for a good experience as this has not been the case with other inspectors in the past.
- Very thorough inspection and professional. Very friendly and informative.
- Great service!
- Rodney was great! I will use him for future use if needed. Very professional and knowledgeable about home inspections. There wasn’t a question he couldn’t answer. Made me as a buyer very comfortable to trust him in the inspection as this is my first home buying experience.
- The inspection discovered unseen problems that are to be corrected by the seller resulting in a substantial savings to me.
- We had a very good experience with Alban Inspections and hope to do business with you again in the future. Thank you!
- The inspector, Rodney Shull arrived early, was thorough and very informative. Being so takes a great deal of patience. Mr. Shull was also expeditious in supplying the report which in our case is a critical element for our home purchase. Rodney is a shining example of excellent customer service and is a bright reflection on Alban. I will definitely recommend Alban and specifically request Rodney. He quelled a potentially nerve wracking experience and for that we are grateful. Thank you!
“We have always been most pleased with the quality and service received from Alban Home Inspection Service and have referred other satisfied realtors with the service.” – Ed and Roz Shapiro.
“Alban Home Inspection Service has always provided excellent service to our home buyers. They are not only very thorough in their work, but they always provide the added value in recommending the best possible solution to any problem. They are prompt and efficient in their work.”
– Abimbola Ayorlnde Broker/CEO Ayoco Real Estate Services.
“Alban Home Inspectors are honest and dependable. They do their job well.” – Marla S. Johnson
“When I know my buyers are using Alban, I know they will receive a thorough inspection and all their questions will be answered.” – Rosalie D. Curran
“My buyers feel very comfortable with inspections performed by George Ash. He is polite, professional and knowledgeable. He informs and educates them without being alarming. I do not hesitate to recommend him.” – Tracy G. Long and Foster Realtors.
“Alban has always gone out of their way to accommodate the buyers time frame. The inspectors are informative without terrifying.” – Susan P.
“The inspectors at Alban have always done a top notch job. They are always on time, always knowledgeable, and always thorough. I refer all of my clients to Alban and feel very confident in doing so.” – Kevin O’Neil, Exclusive Buyers Agent, Re/Max Realty Group.
“I had a first time buyer, a single mom who became very anxious the day before settlement-all kinds of issues were causing her to back out of the deal. I called Alban and they came at 8:00 a.m. and they reassured her that there were no major problems with the house. We went to settlement at 11:00 a.m. and she was very happy. Thank you.” – Jean Woodward, Woodward Realty Services.
“I have been very happy with your service’s and timeliness of Radon/Lead reports when needed.” – Jim Leon, Weichert Realtors.
“This message is to express my gratitude to Mr. Quintin Satterfield for the fantastic inspection he conducted yesterday at a home I am interested in buying. Mr. Satterfield was extremely thorough and was the model of patience, despite all my questions. He is a wealth of knowledge and gave me great tips. It was an absolute pleasure meeting him. Thank you for sending out such a fantastic gentleman.”– Lamont Williams
“Just wanted to let you know what happened when we had those days in the mid/upper 90’s last week. Before, our upstairs area and master BR would get to the low 80’s in that kind of weather, and it was difficult to get it down in the evening. Now, with the thermostat set at 74, it got no higher than 76.5 degrees up there! We are very happy with the results. The funny part is now we don’t use our ceiling fans that are in every bedroom.”– Keith Herbert